   RE: [xml-dev] xPath 2.0, XSLT 2.0 ... size increase over v1.0

  • To: <rjm@zenucom.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] xPath 2.0, XSLT 2.0 ... size increase over v1.0
  • From: "Patrick Garvey" <Patrick.Garvey@talaris.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:00:33 -0700

I agree. I'm new to this list, and am not terribly grizzled, but I've seen my share of data structures (DB schemas & XML document specs) that I know were slapped together in a rush and show all the adverse effects of that kind of design.

Do people think that standard XML vocabularies are an answer? :-)

Patrick