   RE: [xml-dev] xPath 2.0, XSLT 2.0 ... size increase over v1.0

Thanks for the clarification, these are the things I was hoping someone
could tell me, using for iterator etc, have we introduced more non-closed
operators?? Has someone looked at them closely..?? I suspect there will be
some more operators of this nature in XPath 2.0..

thanks and regards - murali.