   .NET 2003 WebServise & XML & xml-stylesheet

Title: Message
Hi, Please help.

I create WebService in MS VisualStudio .NET v. 2003. WebServise Method which return XmlDocument and I want that this same WebServise Method return ProcessingInstruction (xml-stylesheet). I write in same way as write in previous version of MS VisualStudio .NET:

XmlProcessingInstruction newPI;
String PItext = "type='text/xsl' href='../bases.xslt'";
newPI = doc.CreateProcessingInstruction("xml-stylesheet", PItext);
doc.AppendChild(newPI);

But my WebService dont return this ProcessingInstruction.

Way and what I nead made that WebService return this ProcessingInstruction?????? Please help.

Lietuvos Bankas
ITD departamento direktoriaus pavaduotojas
Vitas Povilaitis
tel. +370 (5)2680-754
e-mail: vpovilaitis@lb.lt

The information in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not a named recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If the notice is not intended for you, please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail.

smime.p7s