Sorry for my niave question....

                I need to deserialize a wddx packet using an asp page.  Can anyone point me in the right direction on how this is accomplished without 3rd party components (unless they are free).

                I can disect xml files using style sheets when a different element name is used for each type of info, but this packet I'm given uses the same element name for all the values just a different attribute to classify it as a different category.

                I apologize if I didn't use the right terminoligy but I'm rather new to the wddx format.

Any links to more info on this process would be great.