   Re: [xml-dev] analyze svg

In a message dated 18/06/2003 11:52:16 GMT Daylight Time, bry@itnisk.com writes:

Just canvassing for opinions, if one had an application that displayed
svg, but also had an analyze function, what kinds of things should that
analyzer do (assuming that the svg is valid svg), the first thing I
thought of was analyzing namespaces to check if the svg came from a
particular editor. I've already figured on adding in RDF support but I'm
thinking more along the lines of SVG that doesn't have any metadata
extensions to it.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Bry,

Maybe I am being particularly obtuse today but I don't understand precisely what it is you want to analyse.

It would help me decide if I have any meaningful comment to make if I understand a little more about the context of the question.

Andrew Watt