   Re: [xml-dev] Create XML

Berend de Boer wrote:

>    Robert> However, it seems harder to write parsers that process
>    Robert> elements in a random ordering. So often, an arbitrary
>    Robert> order is imposed (presumably) to make parsing easier.
>
>Do you have any example? For both DOM and SAX based parsers order
>doesn't really matter.
>
>Perhaps it does for pull-parsers?

yes and no - you can structure your pull parsing code to easily deal
with XML stream that has elements in any order (essentially the same
approach as in SAX but more explisit), for exmple:
http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/~aslom/xmlpull/patterns.html#ANY_ORDER

thanks,

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the back are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr