   Re: [xml-dev] markup, UI (Re: Attribute Order)

Elliotte Rusty Harold scripsit:

> On Windows and Linux, I daily encounter programs that screw up
> very basic concerns like what belongs in the file menu and which menu
> items have which menu shortcuts.

To be fair, MS has changed its mind about this several times (it
changed the accelerators for Cut, Paste, Copy from the old Shift-Del,
Shift-Ins, Copy-Ins to the Mac versions, and has moved the Preferences/
Options around repeatedly, plus others I can't think of).

--
You escaped them by the will-death              John Cowan
and the Way of the Black Wheel.                 jcowan@reutershealth.com