   Re: [xml-dev] Zen or Games?

clbullar@ingr.com (Bullard, Claude L (Len)) writes:
><curmudgeonlyQuestions>
>Ready to turn your business processes over to semantic machines?
>How about your career?
></curmudgeonlyQuestions>

No.  I prefer Mechanical Turks:

http://www.hrc.wmin.ac.uk/hrc/theory/babbage/dancer/t.5.4%5B3%5D.html

But seriously, I think we're racing down the wrong path toward
maximizing automation rather than complementing human capabilities with
a lot of the XML work being done today.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!