   Big XML file

Dear colleagues,

I usually work with XML for sending on information between different servers or applications. For example, currently I'm working with web services and everithing works fine. The problem appears now, because I have to parse a document containing a lot of information. DOM is not enough to accomplish the object because the document is extremly large, and I don't know how SAX deals with this kind of files.

I know that XML is not intended for containing so much information, but I have to think about a possible solution.

What do you think I could act to fix the problem?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
M. A.