   Documenting a XML schema file

Hello,

I have some schema files with annotation tags for the elements and
attributes. I'd like to generate a human readable documentation for a
manual directly from the schema files. I've found this page that
describes a software that does something what I want:
http://www.disa.org/technotes/TechNote2002_01.html

Unfornatelly, after hours googleing, I've couldn't found a software that
does this. The nearest I've got was the xsbrowser:
http://puvogel.informatik.med.uni-giessen.de/lumrix/

Do you have any suggestion for documenting a schema file? Open source
software is welcome. Maybe a xsl to transform a commented schema to a
html document.

regards,
--
Paulo Neves <neves@gisplan.com.br>