   Re: [xml-dev] About the number for productions in [XML 1.0SE]

  • To: Collin <collin@seu.edu.cn>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] About the number for productions in [XML 1.0SE]
  • From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:24:04 -0400
  • Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org

Collin scripsit:
> I find that the number for productions in [XML 1.0 SE] is not consecutive.
> For example, there are production [32] and production [39]. However, productions [33]~[38] are missing.

They were deleted by an erratum, as they were not actually referenced
by any other production, and overlapped what RFC 1766/3066 (which is
normatively referenced) said anyhow.

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths