-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@nwalsh.com]

In almost ten years of writing structured documents with markup, I
have found exactly one structured editor that I could stand. That was
Arbortext's Epic and even with that product, I almost always edited in
"tags on" mode.

The notion that editing XML with a text editor is "unusual" is just
laughable. At least it makes me laugh.