   RE: [xml-dev] The Legend of 'View Source'

At 05:29 PM 7/8/2003 -0700, Dare Obasanjo wrote:
>When I first decided to generate an RSS feed for my personal online
>journal, I looked at Sam and Don's feeds as examples of what my feed
>should look like and for the most part it worked.

That's what I did with FOAF as well.

All seemed fine until I encountered Bill Kearney's perfectly legitimate but
very different FOAF file - and then I had to reconsider all the XSLT work
I'd done with FOAF.  I'm sure there are more reconsiderations ahead in that
space because of flexibility that doesn't surface in even a reasonably
large sample of "View Source" exploration.

http://simonstl.com/projects/foaf-xml