   RE: [xml-dev] An example of an XML usage

Here's another example, part case study and prototype implementation of a production system, part research project. After all, it's a Masters thesis :-)

Basically, we're trying to build a non-trivial web-based workflow framework and reference application w/o writing any script or application code (or at least as little as possible), and putting as much logic as we could into XML.

http://dream.sims.berkeley.edu/CDE/report/go-five-final-report.html

-------------------------------------
Patrick Garvey
Document Engineer

Talaris Corporation
1400 Fashion Island Boulevard
San Mateo, CA, 94404

(650) 212 8434 phone
(650) 212 8499 fax

pgarvey@talaris.com
http://www.talaris.com

Red Herring "Top 10 Companies to Watch"
InfoWorld "Top 100 Technology Innovators"
Enterprise 2002 "Top 5 New Big Thing"