   Re: [xml-dev] Big XML file

I wrote:
>Similarly, in Markup Object Events (MOE), you get the document reported as
>events.  If you want to build a tree, you just feed subsequent events to
>the root event for the tree, and the tools build the tree and notify you
>when it's ready.  The listen() method is at the heart of this, and it's
>pretty simple.
>
>http://moe.sourceforge.net/docs/com/simonstl/moe/CoreComponentI.html#listen(com.simonstl.moe.CoreComponentI)

After a complaint about my lack of documentation, I remembered that a
better brief introduction (part of a presentation) starts at:

http://simonstl.com/articles/lexical/MOEapproach.html

Better documentation will arrive with a new version.  Time is an enormously
constraining factor at the moment, unfortunately.