len

From: Roger L. Costello [mailto:costello@mitre.org]

"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:

> It feels to me like you're ...

Ha! You (the consumer) are trying to read into what might be the
motivation for my (the producer) message (the data).  Interestingly,
this leads me to recognize another category:

Category 6: Social Environment Differences

1. Social Context: the producer creates the data within a certain
   social context that may not be shared by the consumer.

   Example: A "flat" in the U.K. has a very different meaning in
   the U.S. (This is not a good example.  Anyone have a better
   example?)