   RE: [xml-dev] Defining non-WXS datatypes

The first thing I thought about it is that it's a great idea that I've
contemplated the feasibility of implementing myself. Thanks for doing
this.

The second thing I thought (after looking at the proposal) is that you
seem to be attempting to replicate many of the bad ideas from W3C XML
Schema. This is unfortunate. I like the fact that you have thought about
what it means to specify casting rules but I am wary about the ability
to create type hierarchies.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If putting your nose into other people's business doesn't work; try

rights.