   Re: [xml-dev] political blather (WAS Re: Advice: inline node edit ing, o

Len,

Which is it:

1) is he trying to enter the rarified ranks of longlived thread starters by
trying to squash a thread ... sort of like trying to eliminate a lawn of
ripe dandilions with a lawnmower... or

2) does he think he you could actually be subdued with a mere slap on the
hand...

3) who cares: what do you really think about the claim on the GNU site that
since SCO has licensed Linux _themselves_ under the GPL, that they've given
up all proprietary claims ... that one makes good sense to me.

4) I think that neither the Chinese nor German gov'ts will need any sort of
indemnification against IP claims against Linux, it will only be the big
American corps that will need to tizzy themselves with that issue... in the
end they'll either use it or lose it.

:-)