   RE: [xml-dev] filesystems

>I'm not proposing that anything be 'created' - I'm proposing that we be
>able to navigate two sets of hierarchical structures using the same
>basic tools.  I'm not sure what you're asking.

When I said 'created' it was in the context of a virtual directory,
navigable in the same manner as a 'normal' directory, presented as a
child of the directory that holds the xml file; that any xml file would
be presented in the same generic way. Since this is somewhat similar to
some of the things I am currently working on I thought I could do a
sideways march and hit those problems as well, if I had a clear idea of
what other people's needs were. This is in the context of Windows, and a
GUI Explorer shell.