   XML database enviroment using PostgreSQL

Hi All,

We developed a multi-functional XML database enviroment named XpSQL
using PostgreSQL. XpSQL is an extention to PostgreSQL(RDBMS).
This is a result of our practical reseach project.

Initial version XpSQL 0.9 is released at GBorg a few days ago.
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/xpsql/

XpSQL provides a variety of means to access XML Documents;
(a) DOM functions to build and traverse XML Documents
(b) XPath engine to extract infomation from documents
(c) update functions to modify documents

Any questions and comments are welcome.

thanks,

Makoto Yui <yuin@bb.din.or.jp>
Key fingerprint = 6462 E285 97D8 1323 40C4  F9E5 EB0F 9DE6 1713 219E