   XSchema for tree-like structure

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: XSchema for tree-like structure
  • From: Waraporn Jirapanthong <aj406@soi.city.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:17:15 +0100

Hi everyone,

I've just subscribed for a mailing list of XML-dev-help. Well, I'm quite new
with XSchema. I'm about to create an XSchema for a tree-like structure. Are
there anyone has got any ideas for this?

Thank you very much for your attention. I look forward for any kindly reply of
you guys.

Best regards,
Waraporn

Ms. Waraporn Jirapanthong