   DTDs: Teilite vs. Sdocbook

I have a handful of home-grown DTDs that I use for general purpose articles
and other off-the cuff writing. They started out simple, but they keep
getting closer to the level of complexity of Teilite or Sdocbook.

I'm now considering switching over to take advantage of the tools available
from the Docbook and TEI communities. But I'm not sure whether I should
prefer Telite or Sdocbook for general purpose office document use.

What are the relative advantages of these two DTDs? What are the relative
advantages of the set of tools available for each? Does either have an
advantage in terms of extensibility or compositionality with other schemas?
Are there other schemas I should be considering?

Jonathan