   Re: [xml-dev] DOM to SAX

Bill de h?ra scripsit:

> >Is there a freely-available Java class for walking a DOM and outputting SAX
> >events? I can't find anything among the serialization tools available at
> >apache.org.
>
> I don't know of one, otoh it's simple to serialize the DOM to XML
> and pass it into to a SAXParser.

Way overkill.  My class DOMParser is obsolete, being SAX1 and DOM Level 1,
but it would be easy enough to refresh it.  Source code at
http://mercury.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/DOMSource.java
http://mercury.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/DOMParser.java

--
Deshil Holles eamus.  Deshil Holles eamus.  Deshil Holles eamus.
Send us, bright one, light one, Horhorn, quickening, and wombfruit. (3x)