   Help regarding XML editor

  • To: "xml dev" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Help regarding XML editor
  • From: "Priti Patil" <ppatil@icope.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:33:38 +0530
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Priti Patil" <ppatil@icope.com>

Hi,

I just joined this group. I think this group is for those who do development in xml. I am working as a software engineer. As a training project I want to develop a XML editor. But I find that many of them are available some are free some are not free. I want to know what are the features which are not supported by existing XML editors which are very important from developer's point of view?  So that I can think on them whether I can provide it or not?

With Regards,
 Priti Patil