   Re: [xml-dev] Canonical XML Test suite

> Is anyone aware of a publicly available test suite for canonical XML?

Look at the interop report,
    http://www.w3.org/Signature/2000/10/10-c14n-interop.html
for some pointers to follow.

> Ideally I'd like a
> collection of original documents and the canonical forms.

The spec itself has several examples, too.  Various folks have pulled
those out into local files and tested that way.  Joseph Reagle and I did
that for the open source python implementation, part of the PyXML
package.  Unfortunately, the SourceForge CVS server seems to be down;
the file you want is xml/test/test_c14n.py

> I am particularly interested in examples that demonstrate
> canonicalization of data in non-Unicode character sets that must be
> converted into Unicode normalization form C on canonicalization.

Don't see much of that 'round these parts.
	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com