Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: in place ordering of XML
- From: Ramkumar Menon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:17:55 +0530
- Organization: Oracle India Private Ltd
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT4.0; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20021120 Netscape/7.01
My Application is recieving a sequence of XML Nodes. I need to create a
XML Doc from these ,having all these nodes in order as dictated by the
schema , "in the most efficient of ways"..
For e.g. if the schema is saying
<xsd:element name = "foo">
<xsd:element name = "bar">
<xsd:element name = "pooh">
If I get the xml nodes in the order "bar", "pooh" and "fooh", the tree
should be built with these in order as in the schema.
Any help wuld be appreciated.
Oracle India Pvt Ltd,
Bangalore - 82