   in place ordering of XML

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: in place ordering of XML
  • From: Ramkumar Menon <ram.menon@oracle.com>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:17:55 +0530

Hi,

My Application is  recieving a sequence of XML Nodes. I need to create a
XML Doc from these ,having all these nodes in order as dictated by the
schema , "in the most efficient of ways"..
For e.g. if the schema is saying

<xsd:element name = "foo">
<xsd:element name = "bar">
<xsd:element name = "pooh">

If I get the xml nodes in the order "bar", "pooh" and "fooh", the tree
should be built with these in order as in the schema.

i.e.
<target>
<foo>
<bar>