   Announce: 1060 NetKernel

First, excuse the intrusion - I've earned no right to intrude on this
list with an announcement!

However I hope you might be interested in a new open-source XML runtime
we've developed called NetKernel.  It provides a full declarative
runtime and integrates a comprehensive set of XML technologies.  We
think it offers many novel new aspects to XML processing.

NetKernel originated as a Hewlett-Packard project and is now released
and available for immediate download from 1060 Research.

http://www.1060research.com/

For a detailed list of technical features please look at

http://www.1060research.com/press/2003-09-08.html

I hope you find this interesting and useful.  Your comments and feedback
would be appreciated.  Apologies again for diving into the list without
invitation.

Peter Rodgers
--
<pjr@1060.org>