   RE: [xml-dev] Re: RE : [xml-dev] Text or tags choice with XSD

And the problem with "weird" is that you can guarantee that there will be as
many different interpretations as there are schema tools. Whilst looking for
a theoretical solution is what makes xml-dev great to read, in the real
world I would always use mixed content here. In the right environment, I
might add some Schematron to enforce the extra rules.

Regards

Paul Spencer
Boynings Consulting Ltd
http://www.boynings.co.uk