De : Robin Berjon [mailto:robin.berjon@expway.fr]
Envoyé : mardi 9 septembre 2003 17:21
À : Dare Obasanjo
Cc : Jeni Tennison; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Objet : Re: [xml-dev] Re: RE : [xml-dev] Text or tags choice with XSD

Dare Obasanjo wrote:
> No posting about W3C XML Schema on XML-DEV is complete without a post
> showing how much simpler things are to do with RELAX NG. :)

Exactly :) You will note that I refrained valliantly all day thinking that
someone else would surely do it. But seeing the complete examples in XML
Schema
I started to shake and drool. At that point it just had to happen ;)

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Scientist, Expway      http://expway.com/