   Re: [xml-dev] need some help

Greetings Balaraj,

You may dive into one of these solutions, depending however of the source
format of your documents,
RTF or native MSWord. These are divided in commercial and non-comercial:

Commercial (Some of them):

Docsoft            www.docsoft.com
CambridgeDocs  www.cambridge.com
Inera                www.inera.com
HyperVision       www.hvltd.com

Non- Commercial:

Majix TetraSix  tetrasix.dhs.org/majix.html
Xmeta            www.xmeta.com

Also you may try converting (from Word 2000) to html (it saves the documents
in some kind of xml-data-islands embedded in the html document) . Another
kind of solution is using plugins like YAWC (www.yawcpro.com), which enables
you to directly convert your document into XML , depending of course in some
DTD's.

Hope this can help,

Regards,

Jonathan S. Torres D.