   RE: [xml-dev] Do Schemas Matter to .NET?

The tutorial may not be entirely inaccurate. It is true that in v1.0 of
the .NET Framework one could build and consume XML Web Services without
any knowledge of or direct interaction with an XML schema.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Nothing ever gets built on schedule or within budget.

rights.