Adam

From: Adolfo Rodriguez [mailto:adolfo@externia.com]
Sent: 17 September 2003 17:56
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Cc: posi0@hotmail.com; cesar valbuena

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to, from an DTD or XML schema set corresponding to a bussiness model, e.g.:

create a database structure. My targeted database is my-sql. I have been making tests with XMLSpy (option Create DB Structure based on schema), WSAD (Option generate DDL on right mouse click over a xsd file) and other both, either commercial or open source tools, and none of them was able to create such a database.

As an example I attach two xsd files, which contains a well-formed schema. If any of you could help in creating sucha database would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,

            Adolfo Rodriguez Miguelez

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s)
(\"Intended Recipient\") to whom it is addressed. It may contain
information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended
Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please
contact the sender as soon as possible.

totaljobs.com Ltd. Tel: +44 (0)20 7769 9200