   RE: [xml-dev] How to update an existing XML document

>Can any one guide me in processing an existing XML document to insert new
>nodes, delete existing nodes and update the data in random order ,  using
>Xerces parser for Java.
>If you could provide required classes and methods it would be much more
help
>full.

If you have Xerces for Java, you have the classes, and the documentation.
You first have to decide which of the APIs you want to use
(http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/api.html), and then you can pick the
relevant methods.

Reviewing the source code of its sample applications provided
(http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/samples.html) should guide your decisions.

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii