len

From: Chris Wilper [mailto:cwilper@cs.cornell.edu]

Hmmm...I wonder how hard you have to make it for your
customers to use the codes in order for it to be legal.

For instance, is giving them the exact URL
and an "import" program upon install going too far?

Or would you have to give them the URL,
but written instructions on how to import the data?

If #2 is ok, I bet the instructions would have
to take at least an hour to follow in order for
it to be legal.

... which is to say, this whole thing seems a
bit fuzzy to me.