   Re: [xml-dev] relax ng public list?

dpawson@nildram.co.uk (Dave Pawson) writes:
>I guess we (mostly) know that James isn't a salesperson. I still think
>that such as relax-ng needs the support of such as the xslt-list
>(mulberrytech etc) with its David C, Mike K, Jeni T etc before it
>gains momentum?
>
>I.e. those with the patience to answer newbie q's?

I suspect most of those people are right here on this list, given the
number of times that RELAX NG answers are given to W3C XML Schema
questions.  My own RELAX NG skills have improved to the point where I'm
more willing to talk about it.

Talking here is fine with me; there were certainly piles of DTD
questions here when those were popular.