   Re: [xml-dev] relax ng public list?

ari@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (K. Ari Krupnikov) writes:
>Yep. I would speculate that the kind of people that RELAX NG appeals
>to are the kind that GUIs don't, and vice versa.

Hmm.. I just taught RELAX NG compact syntax to someone who'd previously
been using XML Spy on Friday, and I just got an invitation to come back
and present to a much larger audience.

I'm not sure that the GUI/text divide is that clear.  That may, of
course, be the result of using Topologi for the last several days,
enjoying its mix of GUI support and direct access to text.