   compability SQL Server - Java?

Here's a very product-specific question.. I want to import XML documents into SQL Server using XML Bulk load. The documents will come from a java application, and I want to recieve them as ADO Object because I do not have a physical file path where I can find the files. All examples I've found is based on microsofts products, (VB, Jscript etc). So how do I get something from a java application into an ADO object??
thank you,
Helena