   Re: [xml-dev] xml-dev still being archived?

Chris,

Here is an alternate URL that works:

http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200309/maillist.html

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

Chris Wilper wrote:

> Anyone who knows,
>
> I noticed that
> http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> doesn't seem to have anything since late July.
>
> Did archival responsibility change hands?
>
> I did a fairly exhaustive search... sorry if this is a repeat.
>
> - Chris

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano