   Looking for Schema for Requirements and Specifications Manual(s)

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Looking for Schema for Requirements and Specifications Manual(s)
  • From: "Clayton Duffek" <clayton.duffek@TRANSONIC.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:52:41 -0400

Hello all,

I am looking for a schema that would outline the structure of a Requirements and Specifications Manual.  Those of you who have worked in the Military arena would be familiar with what I am talking about.  Documents with such glorious titles as
	(SRS) - Systems Requirements and Specifications for system xxx
	(SDDD) - Software Detailed Design Document for system xxx

There was a document MIL2167a I believe that is a structure for representing hardware parameters and functional test that a system must take in to account (environmental specs, electrical specs, vibration specs, etc...)

Thanks in advance,
Clayton.

---