Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Looking for Schema for Requirements and Specifications Manual(s)
- From: "Clayton Duffek" <clayton.duffek@TRANSONIC.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:52:41 -0400
- Thread-index: AcOHjGLRK3miHvgeRM6frbaG/53ePA==
- Thread-topic: Looking for Schema for Requirements and Specifications Manual(s)
I am looking for a schema that would outline the structure of a Requirements and Specifications Manual. Those of you who have worked in the Military arena would be familiar with what I am talking about. Documents with such glorious titles as
(SRS) - Systems Requirements and Specifications for system xxx
(SDDD) - Software Detailed Design Document for system xxx
There was a document MIL2167a I believe that is a structure for representing hardware parameters and functional test that a system must take in to account (environmental specs, electrical specs, vibration specs, etc...)
Thanks in advance,
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 9/29/2003