   RE: [xml-dev] XForms engine/tools suggestions

Hi,

There are lots of links from the XForms home page (http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms). The most obvious link for you to follow might be http://sourceforge.net/projects/chiba/. I understand that Chiba is a good, Java, server-side implementation of XForms that delivers up HTML to the client.

Hope that is of some help.

Mark

The information in this email is sent in confidence for the addressee only and may be legally privileged.  Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on its content is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Origo Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or the contents.