   Re: [xml-dev] Position Papers Available for W3C Workshop on Binary Inter

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 02:04:11PM -0700, Dare Obasanjo wrote:
> Interesting, I got the URL by Googling. I didn't realize it was attendee
> only.

I made the page public becuase some of the attendees were not W3C
Members.  Probably I should have used a password, sorry.  I was trying
to avoid having to coordinate over 60 attendees getting site access.

For now, I have set it back to W3C team-only.  I will mail attendees
with access information so they can check their papers are there and
the minutes are OK.

The presentations, papers and minutes will be public once
they are all in place and edited and the minutes accepted.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C XML Activity Lead, liam@w3.org, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/