   RE: [xml-dev] Reductionist vs Holistic Semantics

Actually, there might be ground to do something around that idea; an open
source project?

From my point of view, either you decompose using analytic tools or you
synthetise. You can find these ideas around science history, depending on
which period your look at... A book like the Zen Art of Motorcycle
Maintenance tells you about these things.

Google does try to synthetise; after all this is the goal of a search engine
:=)

Agents is an idea b/c they do learn and creates complex interaction.

Ontologies and a more synthetic views are 2 differents POV for the same
thing but they're not used the same... What would be the third way?

Using both at the same times? (apprehending reality in a multiplex way where
something could be both Black and white)?

Just an idea thought :=)