   XML and Access databases

I've another question guys.I'm sure it's not at all
tough for people on the mailing list but I'm a new
birdie.
I'm trying to pull the data from access database into
some xml document.I've my stylesheet ready so I can
link it later with my xml document once it gets
imported from the access database.Here is my code.

<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT"%>

<%Response.ContentType = "text/xml"%
<xml version="1.0" ?>

<GrantNets>

Dim conn as Connection
Dim grRS as Recordset
Dim rdataXML as DOMDocument
Dim rdataFilter as DOMDocument
Dim grantXML as DOMDocument

Dim lngHandout Number As Long
Dim lngIssue Number As Long
Dim lngProgram Number As Long
Dim strSponsor As String
Dim strCategory As String
Dim strURL As String
Dim strProgram As String
Dim strDescription As String
Dim dtmDeadline As Dates

    Set conn = New Connection
    conn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=H:\My Documents\puja\XML\Grantnet.mdb;Persist
Security Info=False"
    Set grRS = New Recordset
    grRS.Open "SELECT GrantNet.Handout Number,
GrantNet.Category, GrantNet.Program,
GrantNet.Description,GrantNet.URL,GrantNet.Deadline
Dates FROM GrantNet", conn, adOpenStatic
    set grantXML=new DOMDocument
    grRS.save grantXML,adPersistXML

Do While Not (grRs.EOF)

    strHandout Number = grRs("Handout Number")
    strCategory = grRs("Category")
    strProgram = grRs("Description")
    strURL = grRs("URL")
    dtmDeadline = grRs(Deadline Dates")

<GrantNet>
    <Handout Number><% =strHanout Number %></Handout
Number>
    <Category><% =strCategory %></Category>
    <Program><% =strProgram %></Program>
    <Description><% =strDescription %><Description>
    <URL><% =strURL %></URL>
    <Deadline><% =dtmDeadline %></Deadline>
</GrantNet>

<%
    grRs.MoveNext
    Loop
    grRs.Close
    Set grRs = Nothing
    conn.Close
    Set conn = Nothing
%>

</GrantNets>

I saved it as .asp and when I try to open it in the
web browser,it doesn't open as an xml document.It just
opens as a text file.I've no clue what to do with
this.Can I get some help.

Regards,
Puja.