   RE: [xml-dev] About OWL syntax

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan said:
In any case this is what you want:

<owl:Class rdf:ID="ConsumableThing">
  <owl:subClassOf>
     <owl:Restriction>
	<owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#madeFromFruit" />
     	<owl:allValuesFrom rdf:resource="#Fruit" />
     </owl:Restriction>
  </owl:subClassOf>
  .... other property definition ....
</owl:Class>

Didier replies:
Thanks for the answer Jonathan, I wasn't aware we can do that.

What is now confusing about the above statement is not the <owl:restriction>
element, since this latter can be perceived as a restriction, a constraint,
a limitation. It is more the element <owl:subClassOf> which suggest, well...
a subclass. Instead this element contains a restriction on a property. I
cannot say we have reached here readability and clarity summits :-)

Cheers
Didier PH Martin