   Re: [xml-dev] Monthly Archives for xml-dev!

Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves wrote:
>>I think that is not possible, but I'd like
>>to confirm with experts!!
>
>>I'd like to say in my XML Schema something like...
>
>>If the value of attribute X is Y, then attribute K is
>>mandatory, optional otherwise!!

No, that's not possible with XML Schema. But there are other ways, for instance
if you use Schematron embedded in your XML Schema you can make that sort of
assertion.

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Scientist, Expway      http://expway.com/