   Re: [xml-dev] Creating a Complex System using XSLT. Step 1: CreateFeedba

Hi Tom,

> I am quite puzzled because you have just
> shifted from creating new source documents to having it create a new
> stylesheet.  That is quite a difference.

Yes it is.  I was trying to provide two approaches which were radically
different:

1. The first approach that I suggested - create a stylesheet which simulates
the evolution of the Fitness Center - used feedback to amplify the "data".

2. The second approach that I suggested - use feedback on the XSLT stylesheet
itself - used feedback to amplify the "process".

That leads me to another question - is feedback generally applied to the
"data" or to the "process"?

Sorry to be so fuzzy on this.  I confess that am still a novice at complex
systems.  /Roger