   Re: [xml-dev] Re: xml, books

Is there any data explaining 'why' people by technical (e.g. XML) books?
I suspect that the current book crop doesn't provide what customers are
looking for.

For example, I would buy a perl book to learn how perl works. I wouldn't
buy a book solely about a perl API as I feel I could learn more from my
own experiments with the API (or my own problem).

So, why aren't people on this list buying all those books?

Ian