   Re: [xml-dev] ANN: EXSLT.NET 1.0

Oleg Tkachenko scripsit:

> EXSLT.NET is subject to GOTDOTNET WORKSPACES COMMERCIAL DERIVATIVES
> LICENSE [4].

This indeed appears to be an open-source license,
and ought to be OSI certified.  Do you or Dare want
to submit it, or shall I?  The process is explained at
http://www.opensource.org/docs/certification_mark.php#approval .

--
John Cowan  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com  jcowan@reutershealth.com
"'My young friend, if you do not now, immediately and instantly, pull