   Re: [xml-dev] Game of Life: an XSLT implementation

Hi Didier,

Great job!  That really looks nice.  Thanks.

I think that a useful parameter to the stylesheet would be one that
identifies the XML document that is to be the starting configuration.  I
can implement that quickly.  What other type of parameter were you
thinking of?  /Roger