Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Robert Koberg" <email@example.com>,"James Clark" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] can you use inheritance (extension) in relax ng?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 06:23:32 -0700
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcOaylgu/owAedi1TOyG7aRAA7k8swAJpxrQAAKO1EE=
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] can you use inheritance (extension) in relax ng?
From: Robert Koberg [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Sat 10/25/2003 6:07 AM
To: 'James Clark'
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] can you use inheritance (extension) in relax ng?
I have to study RNC... After reading the threads here it seems that most
prefer RNC over RNG and by far over XML Schema?
[Dare Obasanjo] It depends on what you are trying to get out of using a schema.